Register your school for the generationOn Schools program today! It's free, and easy to do!
How to register your school:
- Join generationOn. On the registration form, check the appropriate box to indicate that you are an educator. We share great resources and offer opportunities based on your interests, registering yourself is the best way to find out about new opportunities (mini-grants, campaigns, programs, resources and more!) as soon as they are available.
- Check the generationOn Schools Directory to see if your school is already registered. Each school only needs to be registered once.
- Register your school for the generationOn Schools program. This allows a principal or school service coordinator to link all of their registered educators under one account.
Now that your school is registered for the generationOn Schools program, you can...
- Gain access to generationOn opportunities and programming, such as campaigns, clubs, and youth leadership.
- Use service-learning and philanthropy education lessons from Learning to Give to meet K-12 grade-level expectations. The 1,600 lessons are coded to Common Core, state, and international academic standards.
- Track student service and learning on the online Service-Learning Tracker and share stories with the generationOn Schools member community.
- Participate in generationOn professional development. To stay active with the community and best practices in service-learning, participate in at least two generationOn PD opportunities each year, either online or in-person.
Want to be a leader in the service-learning journey at your school?
Become a generationOn Schools Service-Learning Coach! Just check the Service-Learning Coach box when you register your school for the generationOn Schools program or join your school's group.
The generationOn Schools Service-Learning Coach...
- mentors school staff in quality implementation of the service-learning process through the generationOn Schools program,
- fosters a culture of service in the school, and
- motivates and engages staff and facilitates community partnerships.
Service-Learning Coaches can use generationOn resources, professional development opportunities, and technical assistance to help support teachers, staff, and students in their schools.