generationOn's online service-learning tracker helps you tell your service-learning story, measure impact and document learning outcomes. By sharing the results, you can demonstrate to students and the community that young people are able to apply their learning to make their mark on the world in meaningful ways.
It's easy to get started; simply follow these steps to start recording your students' impact today.
- Register as an educator on generationOn.org. Joining is free and easy to do! Have an account already? If so, log in and start tracking!
- Use generationOn's online service-learning tracker to describe your class's service-learning experience with qualitative and quantitative data. (Preview the tracker here.)
- Once you have saved the form, you will be able to view, edit , and print a record of your service-learning. All tracked projects appear on your password-protected generationOn account page.
- Share these results with your students as part of the reflection process and demonstrate the impact of the service-learning experience through an event, publication, or other public forum.
- Show evidence of service-learning success with administration and community to build a culture of service in your building or district.