generationOn offers internships for college and graduate students throughout the year
generationOn interns learn to:
- Contribute to service and service-learning related programs and projects.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team to achieve local and national goals.
generationOn Internship Benefits
- Participate in our Intern Leadership Program.
- Gain invaluable working experience in a fun, exciting, mission-driven organization.
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment alongside people who are in the top of their fields
- Establish a professional network and make many valuable connections.
- Chance to be fully integrated into the organization. This includes getting to know how a nonprofit functions, and an opportunity to be a part of all staff functions: departmental meetings, staff engagement activities, and service projects.
- Time Commitment: 12-15 hours per week
- Expected Start Date: September TBD
- Duration: Full academic year (ending TBD). Potential for single semester only.
- Stipend: $500/month
- Location: generationOn office, New York City.
How to apply
Please send cover letter and resume to: info@generationOn.org. Please include the position title you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
There are no intern openings at this time.