You'll find all the resources you need to ignite the power and potential of young people to become leaders and problem-solvers, successful students and active community members.
generationOn equips, moblizes and inspires young people to:
- Envision a goal or needed change.
- Take initiative or action to achieve the goal.
- Take responsibility for outcomes.
- And work well with, relate to, and communicate effectively with others.
Our signature Youth Leadership program is the generationOn Youth Advisory Council. Members of this select 14-person Council help develop and execute generationOn's key initiatives and serve as ambassadors for the power of all kids to make their mark on the world.
The generationOn Service Leaders Network is a unique opportunity for middle and high school students (ages 13-18) from diverse backgrounds across the nation to participate in generationOn initiatives, collaborate with other service-minded youth, and explore resources to expand their own service work. Participants will contribute to and inform generationOn programming while acting as leaders for youth service in their communities.The Service Leaders Network is designed to unite youth from across the country who share a passion for service and provide members with the opportunity to:
- Join in generationOn initiatives through the year and enjoy sneak peaks before they launch.
- Engage in creative work with a thriving nonprofit organization focused on youth and service.
- Partner with like-minded youth with unique perspectives from around the country.
- Inform generationOn programming while learning about approaches for engaging youth in community service.
- Take advantage of extra support to help you get involved -- whether it's completing a project of the month or starting a generationOn Service Club.
- Act as a service ambassador in your community by playing a leadership role in engaging youth in service and service-learning.