Check back often to see what types of awards, leadership postitons, and grants are available. There'e always something happening at generationOn!
Open Grant Opportunities
Follow the links below for information about current funding opportunities as well as grants for supplies that could be used for service projects. Grant information is updated regularly so be sure to check back often!
- Family Volunteer Day Grants - With generous support from Disney, generationOn is excited to offer up to 100 grants to support volunteer projects on Family Volunteer Day, November 18th, 2017. Non-profits, schools and generationOn Clubs can apply to receive $250, $500 or $1000 in grant funds. Family Volunteer Day is a day of service that celebrates the power of families who work together to support their communities and neighborhoods. Volunteering is a great way for kids and adults to make new friends, develop compassion for their neighbors, and even pick up a new skill or two! It's an amazing day - don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! Grant applications will be accepted between August 3 - August 28, 2017.
- Charles Lafitte Foundation Grants Program gives funds to groups and individuals to foster lasting improvement on the human condition by providing support to education, children's advocacy, medical research, and the arts. The foundation also supports innovative and effective ways for people to help themselves and others lead healthy and satisfying lives. Letters of inquiry for funding through the Foundation's Healthy Living Grant are accepted throughout the year. Preference is given to projects and programs that provide a permanent solution rather than a temporary bandage.
- The Finish Line Youth Foundation - The Finish Line Youth Foundation supports youth programs that are both effective and inclusive and place an importance on youth development and an active lifestyle.
- Captain Planet Foundation - Funding for projects involving children and young adults ages 6-18 that promote interaction and cooperation, help develop planning and problem solving skills, and support an understanding of environmental issues.
- Cabot Creamery - Cabot Creamery provides matching grants to schools and clubs promoting healthy initiatives for kids and communities. They also provide resources and ideas for creating a wellness fair, workshops, gardens and more.
- Mall of America Foundation for Youth provides support for and creates opportunities that promote self-development, well-being and education for youth, their families and their communities.
Closed Grant Opportunities
- State Farm Insurance National Grants - The Youth Advisory Board is currently funding service-learning projects between $25,000 and $100,000 that address the root cause of the following issue areas - driver's safety, financial literacy, environmental responsibility and more.
Deadline: April 29th
- Kindness Ambassador - Double your impact this fall by applying to be a Kindness Ambassador for Rules of Kindness and the Joy Maker Challenge! You will receive 100-500 toys to give back to your community, collateral for your events, and a $50 gift card to cover expenses. generationOn will select 100 youth or groups of youth to serve as Kindness Ambassadors.
Looking for additional help when applying for grants? Download generationOn's Grant Writing Tips.