You can use generationOn logos on your Club materials to help promote your projects and events. Click on the links for the images below. When the images open in a new tab, save them to your computer by right-clicking and choosing "Save Image As".
Please follow the guidelines below when using our logos.
- If you change the size of the logo, keep the proportions the same - don't stretch it!
- You can use either the vertical or horizontal versions of the logo.
- Please do not add any 'effects' to the logo. Do NOT: add dropshadows, change the colors, rotate the logo, put it on a different colored background, put part of the logo on a different background from the rest of it, put the logo on a non-solid background, or add graphic elements to the logo.
- The main generationOn Service Clubs colors are green and dark gray. The color information is below.
9fcf67; R=159 G=207 B=103; C=41 M=0 Y=78 K=0.
- Dark gray:
5f6062; R=95 G=96 B=98; C=62 M=53 Y=51 K=23.
Our preferred fonts are Arial and Trade Gothic. You may want to choose one of these fonts to use consistently throughout your Club materials. In particular, if you put your Club's name above the generationOn Service Club logo, as shown below, you should try to use one of these fonts.
Minimum Size and Padding
The minimum size you should use for any of the logos is .875". You should leave some blank space, or padding, around the edge of the logo - we recommend about the width of the 'On' in 'generationOn' on every side.
- If you are writing the name of your Club on a material, we recommend that you write your specific Club name above the logo. For example, you might have a sign-up sheet for a service project that looks like this at the top:
Click on the links below to access the logos. You'll need to right-click on the logo once it opens in a new tab and save it to your computer in order to use it.
Here are previews of what the logos look like:
"generationOn Service Club" (SINGULAR)
Use the SINGULAR logos when you want to add the specific name of your Club to the logo.
Black and White
"generationOn Service Clubs" (PLURAL)
Use the PLURAL logos for general use, when you aren't including your specific Club name.
Black and White
Use these logos on your Club or school website or for social media promoting Club events. These logos are in PNG format, which means the background is transparent.
"generationOn Service Club" web (SINGULAR)
"generationOn Service Clubs" web (PLURAL)
Use these logos for materials that you're going to print out at a high quality - for example, at a copy shop. These logos have bigger file sizes, higher resolution and are in JPEG format.
"generationOn Service Club" high resolution (SINGULAR)
"generationOn Service Clubs" high resolution (PLURAL)
Use these logos for materials that you're going to print normally - for example, on your school or home printer. These logos have smaller file sizes, lower resolution and are in JPEG format.
"generationOn Service Club" low resolution (SINGULAR)
"generationOn Service Clubs" low resolution (PLURAL)
If you are getting materials printed by a professional printer and would like access to our logos as vector files, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific requests.
generationOn Service Clubs Swag
We are currently in the process of developing an order process so that generationOn Service Clubs can order Club t-shirts and other items. Information will be included in the Clubs newsletter once that process is in place. The design of the Service Club t-shirts is shown below.