Hasbro Community Action Heroes!
The Hasbro Community Action Hero Awards recognize youth (ages 5-18) from diverse backgrounds across the nation who have shown an extraordinary commitment to service in their local and/or global community.
The 2016 Application will be opening soon!!
NOMINEES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be enrolled in school (grade K-12) and age 5-18 at time of nomination
- Be a resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia
- Open only to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 5-18 years old and in grades K-12 at the time of nomination. Please note that students at any school be it public, private, or home are eligible.
- It is the nominator's responsibility to submit a complete nomination. Only fully completed nominations will be considered. generationOn accepts no responsibility for incomplete nominations, nominations lost due to technical difficulties, or any other submission in exception to the above instructions. Nominators must be over the age of 13. Parents and family members may serve as nominators.
- By accepting the award, the winner agrees to grant generationOn and Hasbro Inc. permission to publish any photos for promotional purposes. Winners may be publicized in local and national media outlets.
Please call generationOn toll free at 1-866-269-0510
Important Note: You will need a seperate log-in and password for the nomination form.
This may not be the same as your generationOn user name.
Grant Management System provided by WizeHive